By popular demand, the gender-neutral version:
1) Don’t put drugs in people’s drinks.
2) When you see someone walking by themselves, leave them alone.
3) If you pull over to help a person whose car has broken down, remember not to rape them.
4) If you are in a lift and someone gets in, don’t rape them.
5) Never creep into a person’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at them from between parked cars, or rape them.
6) USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM! If you are not able to stop yourself from assaulting people, ask a friend to stay with you while you are in public.
7) Don’t forget: it’s not sex with someone who’s asleep or unconscious — it’s RAPE!
8) Carry a whistle if you are worried you might assault someone ‘by accident’, you can hand it to the person you are with so they can call for help.
9) Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. If you have every intention of having sex later on with the person you’re dating regardless of how they feel about it, tell them directly that there is every chance you will rape them. If you don’t communicate your intentions, they may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape them and inadvertently feel safe.
10) Don’t rape.